Nobody is here for me?

Throughout my entire breakup, my friends have hardly been supportive, have either ignored me or belittled my problem and just basically not helped me out, which makes me feel really crap, same goes with my family, and they know how much it broke me because I was in love with this boy and it was a messy break up, what do I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• "Throughout my entire breakup, my friends have hardly been supportive, have either ignored me or belittled my problem and just basically not helped me out, which makes me feel really crap"

Congratulation. You basically experience what most men experience post break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not either nice or deserved. I don't know their reasons for not support you, maybe there is none, but it's still not nice. You should have someone to talk to; going through a breakup can be awful, specially on your own! :/
    If you like, you can talk to me whenever you want :) It might not be the same as with one of your closer friends, but I will listen to whatever you feel and what happened :)
    Everything will be alright girl :)

What Guys Said 1

• Ultimately any break up and recovery from it falls on you. You just need to be gentle with yourself and honest. If you need to cry, cry

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!