This horrible feeling doesn't go away?

So I bumbed into her today at the store and she didn't even say hi. She was on the phone at the moment tought. It made me think of her again. When does this horrible "I miss her and I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life" goes away?
These feelings I get every now and then drives me crazy. It's been so many months since we broke up and I just can't move on with my life. I'm desperate.
I had a blast with my friends at the club few nights back. Many good looking ladies etc. And it felt somehow wrong.. what do I do?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• just give it some time.

What Girls Said 3

• It takes time.

• Let her know you miss her. She may feel the same way. Who broke up with who?

• I don't want to let her know I miss her so I wouldn't look weak in her eyes. How ever if I do this, how do I let her know that I miss her exactly so that I don't seem needy/miserable?

• Oh and I think it was the both of us. We had a fight and thats when she drove me out of our home. We were lived together for 4 years

• Awww, tell her u miss her 😳

What Guys Said 0