He broke up with me and he just won't lose my number! ?

I don't believe in keeping exes around,
So when this guy broke up with me, I expected him to be out of my life.
Now, he won't stop calling and texting,
why can't he respect my decision of not wanting to be in touch with him?
It now seems like it's me who wants him out of my life.
Or is it because I got over the break up in afew days and he knows it.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. I dont know what phone you have but I can block numbers from my phone and when they call it says that my phone is turned off on their end. Then I'd also block them on Whatsapp, FB, etc.. and you continue living. Seems like you got over him yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with Your "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, he probably is Missing the kissing and the His and Her History you both shared, may be regretting 'Broke up with me,' and Now... It's me who wants him out of my life.
    He may have a motive in mind to just be Friends with benefits, nothing More in store, at least not at this moment in time.
    However, in 'Time' you have realized you do not want him back, so delete and block his number, No Contact And... Move on, you now have your closure.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like he is either regretting it dearly or having a childish reaction to the fact that you don't pleaded and want him back.
    Tell him that he broke up, he wanted this, it's over. And then block him if he gets too weird :)
    Good luck girl!