What could be going on? My ex-boyfriend's best friend is super friendly to me all of the sudden?

I dated a guy for about four months and only met his friends briefly. My ex-boyfriend and I ended up in bad terms so I no longer speak with him. I tend not to go a lot so I don't run into him or anyone in his group often. But I was having dinner with some girlfriends a few days ago and I ended up sitting next to my ex- boyfriends best friend by coincidence. The minute I saw him, I politely greeted him and chatted but never brought up my ex. I went home and check my email only to find a MySpace request from him. Also several messages asking how I enjoyed my dinner, and my night and asking me to keep in touch. What's up with that? This guy is his the guy he gangs with all the time.
0
1