How should I respond to my hostile ex-girlfriend?

so me and my ex where in a relationship for over a year and she broke up with me, the relationship was very serious but it was long distance. she broke up with me about a week ago and i didn't react to well to be honest and i may have said some things i am not proud of but that was because she didn't want anything to do with me and my emotions at the time were quite high as you could imagine. She has said she doesn't want anything to do with me and when i try texting her she always just ignores it or says she doesn't want to speak to me (aka go away) or the most recent one is she wants time. how should i deal with this to win her back even as just a friend because we were very good friends as well as lovers. now im content with giving her the time she needs but i just dont know what to do after enough time, like if she doesn't contact me or something or how long i should wait

she wouldn't give me a straight answer to why she broke up. which is strange if you were to know her. She may not be worth my time but its got my mind torn on what to do and what to do after
i planned on leaving her alone for her own time but its what after if she doesn't contact me or something

Most Helpful Girl

• First let me say that is very unfortunate to know what you are going through. I don't do long distance relationships because of things like these. Do you know why she broke up with you?
    If I was you, I would give her the distance that she wants. You are young and have a long life ahead of you. This girl isn't worth of your time. Why would she do this to you if she really loves you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her alone, you don't win people over by disrespecting their wishes. Go do your own thing for a while and time will tell if you can get her back, but really, you are better off without her.

What Girls Said 1

• Leave her alone.

What Guys Said 0