How do people survive breaking up with someone whos their soul mate?

How do people get over this so quickly its not even official for me and i already feel like dying this hurts so much more than anything else in the world

46

Most Helpful Guy

• By realizing that there's no such thing as soul mates. This is goal number one. Then you have to realize that there's plenty of people out there that you're probably compatible with. This is goal number 2. Then you have to be thankful for the time you spent with the person and let that be a new bar of excellence. Nobody will be like an ex but at least you can strive for the same kind of quality. This is goal number 3. When you get to this step you start to feel incredibly free and you realize that there's so many options out there. You will find happiness again. Who knows? You may be even happier with the next guy that comes along. Always try to stay positive and realize you have dignity and worth 😁

Everything in life is a learning experience.

I wish you the best :)
    You can message me if you want to talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Studies have proven that you can have more than one soul mate. You might meet one who's suppose to help you find your way, or one that teaches you an important life lesson or one that you're meant to marry... Research soul mates, and tons of info comes up expressing the different types of relationships you can have in connection to meeting a soul mate

What Guys Said 5

• surround yourself with loved ones (friends and families)
    indulge your hobbies

basically create as many distractions as you can so you can begin to move on without constantly thinking about what you've lost... when you do think about what you've lost also remind yourself of the reasons for the breakups. remember that clearly it wasn't all happy times if the relationship ended

• It's easy because you realize and apparently they do to if they are the one doing the break up that your not soul mates and not meant to be and it's better off that way. It hurt now but you'll bounce back.

• I learned how to let it go so I could live my life. I messed up on a good woman and we got along so good. We had each other back financially, sexually, whatever you name it. Now, I don't believe I will find another like her.

• you just move on, and be honest and gentle with yourself

• If they were really your soul mate then this wouldn't be happening. You just miss having the affection and emotional connection but there's more to it than that in a relationship.

• Well its not official and i know i hurt him but id do anything to take it all back

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on how much you got attached to thay person. And some people get attached more easily than others.

• I was really attached my first love and im kinda hoping my last

• May I ask what happened?

You said you broke up because you hurt him.

Depends on what you did. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be.

• Well I kept bringing up mistakes he made in the past. I now realize it was wrong but it might be to late

• I know you have a point it was just so hard for me but your probably right. Better things can come my way it just needs time

• I wish you luck and yes time will help

• you just give it time.