Would u be back with a girl u had a bad break up? but most of the relationship was great?

and u have blocked her for her behaviour. but it wasn't that bad (since my point of view) I only used to text him once a week and he complained once why I wasn't texting him. so next time I texted him it was like something was off and a few weeks later he was telling I can't stop talking. so I did start trashing him for that, cuz it was a bullshit. at the end he blocked me.

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • yes- only if she admitted what she did and has change
    Vote C
  • no way
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was the one that broke it off then No. There is no reason to break up "badly". That is just childish.

1|0
    0|0
    • i don't think it was that bad, just that I kept askiing about why, he got fed up and blocked me.

• Show All
    • well, for sure I wouldn't have go out with him on last minute dates. And I wouldn't push too hard on make it work.

• well i'm still craving for him. but why a guy do that, like one day it seems so into you and then he is not.

Most Helpful Girl

• if she admitted.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I would probably not. Unless she takes the entire blame and changes.

0|0
    0|0
    • añthough the guy I talk about was a weirdo, who says u talk a lot and the preovoud week complain because i wasn't texting him

• Show All
    • I already got a job.

• that cool tho

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;