What would you say if your ex told you this?

If he or she said "I don't want you to wait for me so if something good comes along go for it, promise me k"

43

Most Helpful Guy

• So you basically want me to want you? We not even dating anymore but you still pulling these kind of games

Most Helpful Girl

• he is just not into you at all anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Sound like the person is saying don't put your life on hold for them because you might miss out someone good

• It means he wants you to MOVE THE FUCK ON

What Girls Said 3

• OKay! sounds great x

• It means he doesn't care for you... it means you are just a convenient for him. it means that he knows he's not going to marry you. I see you're within the 30-35 age range, at this age (not saying that you're old, but you are mature) you need to be with a guy that knows that he is going to end up with you and be with you in the long run, you shouldn't just be casually dating

• It means they really don't want you... they're probably doing that to you too. So move on.