Have you ever been rejected? How did you handle it?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have.
    I just kept on walking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and it hurts like hell. I didn't handle it well at all. When my ex dumped me, I texted and called him so many times to try to get back together :/ it's embarrassing

What Guys Said 2

• Actually, the first two times I ask a girl out I got rejected. The first time was more of an indirect asking. I said to her, "hey are you going to the dance?" She said, "No. Why? Do you want to take me?". So right there I took my chance and I said, "Yeah, I'll take you! You and me!" And she just stared at me and never got back to me about it. She was cashier and a customer came up to her window.

The other time was my first official asking a girl out. I was so nervous about what to say and when to say it. I kept looking out for the perfect time to ask. I kept thinking about where we'd go, and what we'd do and all that stuff. I kept dreaming about what it would be like for us to be together. Finally I asked her out, and she simply said, "no". I wasn't prepared for that, and I replied, "Oh, ok." I just sorta walked away all crushed and feeling stupid. Took a long time before I got the courage to ask someone else out again.

• I felt let down because it was so many people around but, I don't say anything to women now because they act like they are too good of a person to talk to.

What Girls Said 3

• No I have yet to be rejected by someone and lets hope it stays that way.
    And from what I've seen so far, rejection can be a bi*ch and I'd rather not feel that.

• I'm usually really bad with handling rejection, i basically just cry and feel bad for myself it really hurts my ego

• I was recently rejected by my ex and it hurts but I deal with by saying it's his loss not mine and maybe hoping karma will get him lol