What's better? What would you do?

Telling your ex that you want to get back together and get rejected or say nothing and regret it?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh. okay so I ALWAYS ask myself these types of questions allll the time

I would say you want to get back together but I don't know the details of the situation and why you're broken up or what's going on and how he's feeling.

But if you guys are on good terms and you broke up with him, tell him you miss him. If he broke up with you and hasn't made any efforts to come back into your life, then there is a high chance that he will reject you

What Guys Said 5

• You will get over the rejection. The regret may haunt you for years and years.

• why don't you move on from him really if he don't care about you so why do u care about him really go out and find someone else really that not going well with you..

• Why not? I don't know how your relationship works but being real with someone has always gave me more peace of mind than keeping my mouth shut no matter the outcome

• Maybe say nothing and not regret it... own that decision and know you'll be better off...

• find another person to be with than sticking to the person who doesn't care about u

What Girls Said 1

• Say nothing and NOT regret it. They are my ex for a good reason, so I don't see why I would want to go back to someone that wasn't working out.

• do you think after relationship staying as a friend it work out or back you in relationship again @hlab3

• @amanwalia I'm not sure, because I wouldn't normally be friends with my ex. Too much history just to end up being friends with them.

• @hlab3 that right my LDR we brokeup then she treat me as a friend then i don't like it then i get mad at her every time because she give me so late reply like after 4 or 5 days and she ignore me sooo much so we broke as a friend too... that good for me that she is frustrating me so mcuh