Did I just get dropped?

Just to say, I've never been the one for meeting someone online but my friend talked me into trying it. Then I met a guy on tinder and we were chatting for a while then we decided to be "officaly talking" (not dating). So then the next day we texted throughout the day and oovooed at night. I was starting to get really into him and I thought that he was into me as well, but the next morning I texted him and he never texted back. At first I thought he was at work so it didn't bother me, but then there was no word from him the rest of the day or the next day. I'm not sure what happened.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He flaked. Not interested. Move on. You know the drill.

Honestly though, online dating is pretty bad. I don't use it much anymore, and I'd advise you to do the same, especially if you're actually looking for a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he realised you want more than just a quickie or saw you as over keen. Or maybe he's just not feeling it, who knows. Tinder is notorious for being a hook up site. Not a dating site. Don't contact him anymore, if he wants to contact you, he will. Just proceed with caution if he does get back in contact.

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck Tinder

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I don't think he's feeling it. Maybe he saw that you are keen and has presumed that you want more than just a one night thing? Who knows. Tinder is notorious for being a quickie site, not a dating site. Don't contact him anymore, let him talk to you if he wants. If he's interested he'll get in contact but if he does, approach with caution.