I broke up with my ex because he messed up why is he trying to spin it like he dropped me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple... His hurt ego

Most Helpful Girl

• Because yes he's upset that he didn't do it first, don't give in and don't talk to him. Let him come to you and honestly if you're really over him, just move on and don't talk to him but if you think you might still want to be with him don't give in

• I think you are right I just need to move on although my feelings are strong he cheated and made me look like a fool!

What Guys Said 2

• Have you done anything for him to think different of you?

• Well he cheated so I went off and said mean things to him.

• Your not his girl and he owes you nothing so he's salvaging what he can from the situation so as not to damage his prospects with other girls. Technically if he was banging another chick he dropped you.

• I think so I found out he was disloyal put his stuff out with out explanation and broke up

What Girls Said 1

• "Pride Goethe before a fall" as the bible says.
    He is twisting it to his advantage, being a sore sport, and not letting anyone believe he was the Bad guy... Nice try.
    Good luck. xx