Found out he was cheating, yet no contact?

I found out that my boyfriend had been cheating on me this weekend. He won't admit to it but it was confirmed. He tried blaming me for everything and still blames me for everthing and will not take accountability for his actions. I broke up with him moved out yesterday. He still has not tried to contact me or anything. It has been 2 days

I dont know why i'm hurt by this but I thought he loved me and would feel bad and try to fight for me.

84

Most Helpful Guy

• well he probably does feel bad but he's clearly in denial (thus the blaming you)... I've been cheated on twice. it sucks. but don't sit around waiting for apologies or for him to come and have his mea culpa moment. If it happens that's nice but for your sake you just need to move on asap...

• He is either in denial or he is a manipulative jerk.

• I don't want him back I just want him to be sorry for how he's treated me and for what he did. Him and I was a toxic relationship and I had never felt so low in my life and glad im out of this but still I want him to be hurting.

• He has always been manipulative and controlled me every move. He blamed me for everthing that went wrong in his life.

Most Helpful Girl

• So I know ho you feel, this happened to my three years ago with my boyfriend. But the way it happened with him, there was NO way he could deny it because there was a photo of it on facebook. but he still blamed me for everything. He probably feels guilty, I wish I could tell you oh you'll be fine... I'm sorry but you're not going to be fine. I stayed with him for another year and five months after that incident and things only got worse, do i regret staying with him after everything? nope, because it's what i wanted to do at the time and nothing and no one could have stopped me. The things I went through with him still affect me to this day, the last time i saw him was September 2013. I'm over him but I'm not over all that I went through, how worthless I felt, how unimportant I felt. Like I was nothing to him, it affects my dating life right now because i dont see myself as deserving of anything. I believe that men don't ever see me as the girl they want to date or marry, they only see me as the girl to maybe fool around with and fuck because he put these thoughts in my head.

• That's how I feel right now at this moment but I have a lot of people who know both of us and said I should of done this along time ago he was never good for you or treating you the way you deserved. I'm hurting Yes but I just want him to be sorry for what he did and I won't take him back I need to heal from being so broke down to nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• You are hurt and asking about this because a part of you wants him to say he is sorry and come running back and you would take him back. That would be so unwise. Realize you mad the right decision, and be happy that he is not complicating it for you. Just move on.

• Probably thinking there is no recovery from this, so he is not going to make contact. Maybe he is still trying to figure out how he got himself into this predicament.

• I would agree with you 100 percent. He is trying to find a way out of it all or maybe he already has someone else.

• do you want to get him back or what do you want from him?

What Girls Said 7

• Move on now, Begin a new beguine of licking your sore war wounds, @gifts123, he no longer can be trusted.. He is SO BUSTED.
    Even if he would come back crying the blues tomorrow, he can no longer be considered a serious soul mate, but instead a cowardly lion, with his tail between his legs.
    Sure, you won't hear anything here, dear, he is with Her and this busy beaver. But if she and he would growl and grow apart someday, I am sure you would hear plenty of what he would say and You.. Tell him to talk to the hand, it's Over, Rover.
    Good luck. xx

• You should be lucky that he is not contacting you, thus making it easier for both of you. Every ex of mine couldn't let go and they kept contacting me right after the breakup, no matter who broke up with who. Some of them tried getting me back and some tried friend-zoning me. I wish those fuckers just left me alone and disappeared completely, I would get over them faster.

• You broke up with him, for good reason apparently. Now you need to own your decision. If he truly loved you he wouldn't have cheated. Take this time to heal so you can be open when the true love fighter for you introduces himself.

• By him not even trying to get you back, just shows how much he isn't even worth it. You did the right thing by breaking up with him.

• I know this is one of those moments that you dont want to hear stuff like this, but its really clear here that he didn't care at all. he almost seems relived that you have moved out.

• I am afraid you have to let him go :( He does not have feels to you.

• Why do you even want contact? You realize it's over don't you?

• I realize its over I want it to be over, I just want him to be sorry for what he has done and the way he treated me

• He will one day. Maybe not now but eventually