Should I break up with my boyfriend?

We've been together for 4 months, I rarely see him, like once a week only, he finished at school earlier than me cuz he's in college and our school are both in the same city and I live like 30 mins drive away in his house, but he never initiate to hangout weekdays or even weekends we're like fixed to see each other on Friday OR Saturday, and when it comes to texting it took him time to responds on my texts, I don't understand anymore, am I too needy? It's just I don't think it'll going to work

53

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are not needy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you already have doubts about it then it's a good sign that it's not meant to be. Relationships should be easy and fun. If you're not getting that from the relationship then why be in one. That's what I think :)

• You got a point :) thanks

What Guys Said 2

• So do you initiate to hangout weekdays?

• Yeah but like I'm so far from where he is

• YES, YOU ARE WAY TOO NEEDY

What Girls Said 4

• He may Rely, this guy, on Having you make all of the plans with him, and with seeing him once a week, at least he agrees and doesn't make lame duck excuses.
    The important factor is you both are making it work. If you want More in store, speak to him about it and set down some ground rules that perhaps you can compromise with.
    It's also very 'Important' that when you are together, how he behaves... Is he worth your little time or Any of your time altogether?
    Good luck. xx

• I've had this exact problem because my boyfriend is always ridiculously busy. Tell him how you feel and that you need to see him more often and for him to make more effort if he wants the relationship to work. It's not too much to ask and you're not being needy.

• If you can't handle his busy schedule, you should try talking about it with him before you break up with him. He may notice his faults and might try to work it out with you. If not, then yes.

• girl litteraly i'm in the same position but it's been almost a year since we're serious but now he lives next door of my school he doesn't come and see me , rarely calls its like he's not the same anymore donnu if i have the right to confronte him ( by the way no personal issues )

• Guys are so confusing at times