How can I get closure for someone who wouldn't forgive me after I made a mistake?

I had a bad argument with a girl I really liked once. I instantly regretted it and tried to apologize multiple times but she wouldn't even let talk to her and now I don't think I'll ever see her again. It'll forever gnaw at me and I don't know how to make it right.


Most Helpful Girl

  • You don't in your case, just leave her be. Before you cause more damage


Most Helpful Guy

  • Not sure what the argument was about, but if she is willing to wipe you out of her life over a disagreement then you probably dodged a bullet. That's the best sort of closure a guy could ever hope for. Learn to let it go and get out there an meet a girl who has the gumption to handle you without running away.


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • Just talk to her and apologize.


What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes