Should I try closure with my Ex?

My friend recommended trying to get closure with my ex. Should I try closure?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• you should try it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust yourself to know what is best for you.. Your friends might mean well (and sometimes they don't) but it is up to you to get through this in a way that is right for you. Sometimes the best closure is to use the pain to improve yourself physically and emotionally so when your ex sees you next she might regret breaking up with you.

What Girls Said 2

• sometimes its better to leave things just the way they are trying to get closure will only end up hurting you more trust me been their :/Good luck

• If i was in your shoes, yes. If it would bother you to not have closure, try for it. trust me. being left out with no definite answers, only to overthink it all, is worse than getting closure..

good luck.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!