What should I do?

okay, so a little bit about myself..I'm the average/ modern high school guy. I play football, lift weights and run track. plus I'm smarter than the average joe. but down to business, I've been talking to this girl for almost three months, and I recently asked her how she felt about me and she said that dreaded word...friend. I mean I have no idea if I should just drop her or pick up what I have left? and another thing is, we've talked about "things" friends don't talk about...what should I do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• friends with benifits. I would tell you to move on. mabey you and her could hang out but she isn't intrested. probably just thinks that you are friends with benifits.

• But she isn't tht kinda girl, I wouldn't call it friends with benefits. but I am taking your advice on moving on. ty

What Guys Said 1

• Your description of yourself pretty much matched me except I throw in track hahaha. Well I think you should just lay off for awhile and give her time to think. Maybe in the heat of the moment she just said that. Don't bring that up again either if you two do start talking again. I think you should just move on too. You're gonna feel like sh*t for awhile, but you'll get over it.

• Haha, I do feel like sh*t...it just hit me like a brick wall ya know? but thanks for the advice

• Yeah. Its the real men who take the hits, but then get back up on their feet again. Trust me you'll get rejected A LOT. I've been for sure. It happens to everyone. But all those times where you think you failed will pay off in the end. It has for me cause now I'm with an amazing girl.

• Congrats on the girl, and trust me...i can get back up