How do you know if your boyfriend is over his ex?

If when she was talking to another guy about them texting, he was staring with a straight face almost like he was mad, and he says he likes her being around, does he still have feelings for her?
+1 y
they hang out because they have the same friends but they don't talk out of when they hang out because he screwed her over& I think he knows she won't give him another chance. But he told his friends he likes being around her
+1 y
and I know he always told her he thought he was in love with her because he never felt the way he felt about her, towards another girl. I know that could change and he could like me more but that's just information.
+1 y
& him and me were watching a movie the other day with some of our friends she's not friends with and he invited her and her best friend who were outside swimming , to come in and watch it with us
0
2