What would you do if your current boyfriend/girlfriend ended things right now?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't show my ache to him. The only time I did, I regretted it. Cause the guy took advantage of me and used me as a "friend with benefits" (I'll spare you the details of the story). He would go "but you love me, right?" and something dumb would happen after it. And I would hurt more everytime.
    So don't show them you're affected, live your life, be happy. Hang out with guys he doesn't like or think are more attractive than him. It will make him regret or feel bad/dumb. That's what I did, and it worked.
    Also, when he tells you it's over, just say calmly with a neutral look on your face "Ok". And say that to everything he's gonna say. Don't show how you feel. That's your best defense.

• Your story is painful. But positive thought is really nice. Big salute to you.

• So what? Dont consider all boy as bad. by the way I am sorry for your past.

• No, I don't think all guys are like that! Not at all! I probably just met the wrong ones, haha!
      Thanks for your compassion, that's really nice!
      If I can give you one more advice.. please, don't be that guy. Don't be the one who will scar a girl so bad that she will be afraid to love. This is what has happened to me. I know that all guys are not the same, but I'm scared to hurt again and I can't open my heart to anyone. And I hurt people who like me by being scared. Just be forward, say what you think and how you feel from the start. Don't be that guy who'll turn a girl into a monster (aka a bitch). I am not one, but I don't open up and it hurts people's feelings, especially the guys who end up liking me.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Gracefully accept that I am not for them, and wish them luck in the future.