Why do boys flirt with other girls even if they have a girlfriend?

I have a boyfriend who constantly flirts with other girls, and it hurts me a lot, I even cry sometimes, but i am afraid to tell him to stop because i dont want to break up with him. He calls me boring and I dont think he loves meh. I need help what should i do? Is it normal for all boys to do this? I'm not ususally the jealous type of person, but i feel like he is doing this on purpose, he says in front of me this girl is hot and sexy or whatever he tries to make me jealous, but he doesn't know that he hurts me a lot. I try not to show it or talk about it. I really dont want to break with him, but Im sure that i am supposed to be happy, but im not hapy with him even though i love him I don't know what to do please help. Thank You!

• Break Up
  • Go along
  • Pretend I dont care
    Vote C
  • Try to fix it
    Vote D
  • Tell him it bothers me
    Vote E

4152

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my x's used to try making me jealous all the time by talking about guys at her work etc, and it worked at first but it backfired on her in the end because I had got enough of it and let her go. As for your situation I don't think he's trying to make you jealous. Some guys want to be a ladies man and some feel the need to be liked by every girl they see I've seen it myself. You have a few approaches or of ways to look at it. One, he's with you not with them if you want to look at it that way. Two, get vocal with him and put your foot down and do it on the fly when he's macing on those other girls right there and then let him know in front of them. Or lastly, just let him go his way. Myself I haven't been with anyone or dated in many many years. But the way I look at it jealously hurts you not the one trying to make you jealous. My way of thinking is if she in my case wants to be with someone else the door is open. If she wants to be with me that's ok too. Myself I wouldn't let it bother me and if it did I'd do like I said and lay it down right in front of your man and his mac when he's macking.

Most Helpful Girl

• #generalisation263 SOME boys do this because they simply can't keep their damn eyes and desires contained into one woman.

I had an ex like that and i hated him for it. Id just switch off when id notice that he wouldn't even be paying attention to me.

We gotta remember that guys r gonna check women out, and i guess thats ok, but when he's being such a dick that it almost looks perverted, there's an issue there. Confront him about i and hopefully he'll get the message.

• Ah good you got to this one I was going to point it out but glad you tagged it with the generalization mark.

• @singlebee incorrect. he's using @ashortyslife91 for money. So blatantly obvious. If he says how he wants to break up, and then says about how he has money problems and wants to rely on you for a car etc. etc. he is screaming I DONT WANT YOU BUT I NEED YOUR MONEY. Ditch him.

• @Suhmer I dont have any money. He pays for everything. I go to college but i dont work. He on the other hand works 6days a week 40+ hours.

What Guys Said 51

• "but he doesn't know that he hurts me a lot" Yes he does know, but he still does it. He does not care about you anywhere near as much as you would like. He is not going to change. You have to decide to either get rid of him, or spend the rest of your life like a doormat and let people walk all over you.

• That, OR he's highly insecure, might care about you more than you know but deliberately plays these little games with you to cause 'reaction' I'm not condoning this type of behavior, but realistically speaking it makes sense, he's young most likely, but if he continues to mistreat you; due to his own personal insecurity issues... well, do what ya want, but he probably won't change anytime soon, but he could? Take it from me, I'm 35 and this moron that I've talked to off and on in the past is approaching 37 years old, and he still tries to make me jealous with the dumb shit, jeeeeeeez, I tell ya it's quite comical really, as if I don't know, how dumb does he think I am, grow up already!!! That's what I really wanna tell him but it might hurt his sensitive stupid feelings, so I say nothing

• Yes, you are absolutely correct, I survived my hell that HE created, these types are incapable of real Love, FACT

• And most definitely FrEaKisHLY Controlling!

• I'm not Gods gift to women but every day i see women flirt with me that have just kissed their boyfriend, are walking hand in hand with him or are hugging him. That does not mean I can take her from him. It does not even mean she likes me more than him.

To put it bluntly both sexes do this (even you perhaps). It's just life so you just gonna have to live with it.

Now I do find the way he is doing it too disrespectful and too asshole like. I say he is wrong in that. But you are wrong when you wrote "I try not to show it or talk about it".

So from now on anything... and I mean ANYTHING that bothers you you just talk about it... with the person that you have a problem with. Just say "Hey, I want to let you know that... bothers me" Do not hint it because that will never work. Use exactly those words. Because he may not know he is doing it. He may not know that it is bothering you. He may not realise he is being an asshole.

If not you may end up leaving him while it was something that could be fixed. Or if you stay with him he and yourself keep hurting you again and again.

I'll bet by now you think "He should have known it would hurt me". BUt stop thinking that... Talk to him.

• I tried talking to him b4 and he said if he bothers me we should break up and i had to try to fix that cuz i didn't want to break up with him, thank you

• You need to get over your fear of breaking up and put your foot down otherwise you'll be a doormat as someone else suggested. Chances are if he's blatantly doing it in your face and telling you your boring, he's already looking elsewhere.

• WhoooooA... Harsh man, but quite possibly

• yea thats how i feel, but im a doormat type of person i admit...

• Controlling, manipulating assholes douche bag type dudes prey on your type character, allowing yourself to be used as a doormat
      STOP

• I voted "D"

Yet, "fixing it" isn't just on the surface level.

A problem is not fixed if you only care about treating the symptoms.

Him flirting with other girls, him thinking of you as boring, those are just the symptoms - those are not the problem.

What do you think the problem is?

I'll tell you.

He doesn't feel attractive and sexually desired or wanted.

The problem is emotional, not sexual.

Now, there are two reasons for a person feeling like they're not attractive, sexually desirable or wanted.

First, internal beliefs about what sort of feedback one "should" be getting from reality, or what "standards" are reasonable in terms of a man being attractive or sexually desirable or wanted by women.

Second, the external feedback he's receiving is either not giving him positive feedback for his reasonable internal beliefs, or it's giving him negative feedback.

Either way, if your solution to life's problems, especially relationship problems, is to simply avoid and run away - then you're not going to have very long and lasting relationships.

• BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP NOW!!! BREAK UP

• Lol... impressive

• woah woah, i was hoping i didn't have to "BREAK UP NOW!!"

• My answer is based on the logic that it is not a satisfying relationship and so you shouldn't continue it. Flirting with other girls when you are his girlfriend is disrespectful to you. Frankly other women should find it disgusting as well. If he think you are boring... then 1) he obviously does not seem to care for you and 2) he does not seem to have ended the relationship himself... which he should if he does not find it satisfying. You should inform him that he is hurting you and then break up.

• How dedicated is he to ensuring you never feel the need to have any other man? How dedicated are you to ensuring he never feels the need to have any other woman?

Plus, you're under 18. You have a lot of growing up to do as it is, trust me. You'd be amazed what a difference the next 7 years will make in your ability to make better decisions.

Men with a girlfriend may flirt outside for a variety of reasons. Insecurity is the biggest one. If I feel my gal is slipping away and I don't know how to get her back, I start wandering around in search of a Plan B, a security net, in case I can't reconcile the gal I want. That way, I'm not totally screwed over if I can't make things work out. However, I always set limits to how far I'm willing to go. If I"m committed to one, certain activities with another are strictly off limits.

But if it becomes clear that my gal was never serious about any of her promises, she starts mistreating me on a regular basis, and all the writing on the wall suggests that my only safe option is to get out of there, then I do so.

And hope the security net is up to the task. If she isn't, then I'm back to square one.

• you know that taking is an option... whatdo you when your car is making a noise... you try to fix it... what do you do when your computer is making a weird humming noise? fix it. then when these things are beyond repair, then you get a new one. i dont understand why people would say break up when i didn't get the impression that he even knew this bothered you. how can he fix something that he doesn't know is a problem.

• Not all men flirt with other women when were in a committed relationship! For him to continuously tell you that other girls are hot and sexy etc indicates a blatant lack of respect. To be honest he is either extremely insensitive and immature or he simply does not care enough about you. My advice, tell him how it makes you feel, if he doesn't stop it find someone who spends his time commenting on how beautiful and sexy you are and not other women.

• it is vital that you talk to him about it. show him how sad it makes you and don´t just suffer alone when he doesn´t see it.
    when he´s ok with making you so sad, he´s most definitely not a keeper.

• Because they are assholes.

• He's gaming you. This does three things for him:
    1. It keeps options on the table for him
    2. It raises his perceived sexual market value
    3. It makes you feel insecure, which influences most women to stay

Here's what I suggest:
    1. Ignore his flirting with other girls, even though it hurts (pretend it doesn't).
    2. Flirt with other guys.

If he calls you out for flirting with other guys, have a quarrel. Tell him flirting with others is either okay, or it's not, and it's the same for both of you.

• You're dating an asshole. Breakup with him

• Yes dump him! You deserve better...😊

• I don't mind 'friendly/harmless flirting' I used to do / had people do I to me BUT what you boyfriend is doing is NOT harmless because you are getting hurt.

If he doesn't realise that you are getting hurt then explain to him why you need him to stop. If he continues to do it he obviously doesn't care about your feelings.
    If he is doing it KNOWING that he's hurting you then he defineately does not deserve you... You may feel like you 'really don't want to break with him' but you deserve someone that is gonna love you back and treat you with the love that you deserve. you are worth so much more than this.

• Thank You so much, I will try to talk to him, just wish me luck

• let us know how you get on... Just remember... you deserve to be loved and respected!

• He says he loves me a lot and "never going to lose me" but he doesn't act up to it. I guess only time will tell, and thanks again

• The problem with this question (and similar), is it prompts a bunch of typical responses shouting "He's a douche" , "Dump him" etc..
    To actually answer the question "Why do boys flirt …?" you need to understand what is going on.

To understand and accept the reality of the answer (not necessarily accept the act itself), you need to keep an honest, open mind, without adhering to the ‘tarnished’ view of society.

The simple fact is, like it or not; that’s the way nature built mankind, to breed and continue the human race. Naturally (not socially – big difference!), it’s not something the male ‘chooses’ to do, it’s an in-built primal instinct, and it’s true of approx. 97% of mammals!
    To stick to social monogamy, for all intents and purposes, man is fighting against an urge given by Mother Nature. That’s a heck of a fight to try to win! The result is, we’re not winning, and that’s why the male still looks to other females whether or not they are with someone; to breed with as many as he can in order to continue the race.

Where the female jumps in is in her search for a suitable mate (attractive, good genes, intelligent etc), and when she finds one she wants to keep him – but he wants to stray! See the problem?
    That’s the real issue and answers the actual question!

Socially, however, this is not acceptable because mankind took it upon itself to thwart nature by forming long-lasting relationships, which is, incidentally, another struggling fight, as is evident in the forever increasing rise in divorce rates!

What we have done, over centuries, is accept that, socially, we want to settle down and perhaps keep the long-lasting relationships we enjoy and can grow with. It can be good and fun too. Thus, it became socially UNacceptable to stray and flirt with others. This has conditioned society to see flirting and beyond, as cheating and it hurts! No question about that.

At this point you need to address it and tell your boyfriend that it is NOT acceptable if he wishes to remain in a good relationship with you. Your first interest should be to look after yourself and your own heart, and if he is hurting it, you need to take steps to stop it. I understand you don’t want to lose him (coming back to the genetically suitable mate) but socially, he’s not good for you and there are plenty of other guys out there that will be a better fit for you.

I went with No5, because you really do need to discuss it with him and tell him it bothers you!! Good luck ☺

• Your best to tell him stop flirting with other girls or you will break up with him.

• I dont want to break up with him, thats the whole problem, and Im afraid to tell him to stop because he will get upset and break with me, honestly im in a mess!! ty for ur help

• @NotGuru look, i know i dont make the best desicions but he says he loves me and i love him and i dont want to break up

• Yeah you have the right to make your own decisions is the way i see things

• Never ever stay with someone who disrespects you. Calling you "boring" is completely unacceptable. He doesn't respect you and that's not going to change.

• im sure he is just kidding and he doesn't mean it

• Really? In your question I got the impression that you were quite hurt by his actions -- that he deliberately let you feel that he found other women more desirable than you. That's just unacceptable. Does he give you any encouragement? You also said that you are unhappy. When do you think it will get better?

• i guess only time will tell...

• Seriously he sounds like a dick. Get out of that relationship.

• Boys are very flirtatious and get aroused near women they like. But you should, if you love him ask what's wrong and try to sort it out and tell him how you truly feel when he does that, if he carries on and doesn't acknowledge your concern then break up. But I definitely suggest try fix it first if you really love him!

• Obviously he is checking out other women so dump hm

• Boys are flirty. Yes they are. But if he is doing it in front of you and he knows he is hurting you then there can be reasons
    Either he doesn't love you
    Or you are doing something really painful for him and this is all his reaction/revenge.
    The latter can be the thing you aren't realizing, or due to some misunderstanding
    So it's much better to talk with him. If he remains hurting you, leave him for sure.

• Girl, if he's calling you "boring", you're not happy, AND he's blatantly disrespecting you, it's time to end the relationship. This is a train-wreck.

• Dump him !! You are female , which means you can easily get another guy , if you wanted to... I bet he will not be able to be able to get another girlfriend for quite a while.

• So here's the problem, yes i know i can easily get another boyfriend but I dont want to, if this is how boy's behave whats going to stop another boy from breaking my heart? I feel like most boys are jerks and dick heads and have no feelings,( no offense) some not all. Anyway, earlier in our relationship he told me that IF he ever breaks up he can find another girl in one min and go out with her, and that hurted me a lot. I really dont want to break up or admit my feelings, I really dont know WHAT i can do, im alone in this,
      thank you for ur help!

• Play him at his own game... administer some of his own medicine & flirt with the boys..." Anyway, earlier in our relationship he told me that IF he ever breaks up he can find another girl in one min and go out with her " ... that is utter BS , only very few guys can do that , he is being cocky. You may be young , but you must already know you are the " chooser " gender , plus especially in the younger age groups , males outnumber females by quite a margin , YOU have all the ace cards... cocky boy is at a total disadvantage !!

• oh aww thanks ill just try to work it out, honestly i think im still too young for this, many boys ask me out but I reject them because i love my boyfriend but I don't know anymore, he's getting annoying, even though he tells me ho much he loves me, and he says he was "JK" about me being boring, it hurts me, thanks again

• well how else we suppose to talk to women... if sport and car all we know.

we can't talk football. so we flirt. nothing wrong wit dat. I bet you flirt or check out boys too.

• Well I talk sports all day, but my asshole, or I should say x-asshole tried playin this same shitzzz on me

• you only under 18... you will change soon.

• @loved2blovedbyu well maybe you do something wrong that lost him attention. me don't know... just saying...

• It seems like "taken" women are the ones who always want to flirt with me, not the single ones. I don't like it. :-/

• Whoa, what's with the downvotes, ladies? You shouldn't flirt with other guys when you're spoken for... Sheesh.

• Sometimes we comfuse flirting with being friendly and playful.
    I dont know if that's your case...

• Wow the amount of people that said break up is astonishing.
    I said tell him it bothers you. He is probably just having fun and doesn't see the harm in it.

• Never be anyone's 2nd option, or be a temporary thing.

if he can't find in you what he can't find in those other girls
    someone else will

• Break up. Why would you want to stay in a relationship with a guy who doesn't love you? I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't act like that in most relationships.

• Boys do that. Real men do not. You need someone who respects your time and presence. If he doesn't offer that, then there's no point of staying in the relationship.

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 40

• Ego. Narcissism. They miss the flattery of feeling wanted or they just think flirting is fun. Regardless it's very disrespectful and inappropriate. Especially considering how many hoes there are out there and how they will eagerly try to turn harmless flirting into something totally emotionally harmful.

Leave him and find a guy who will respect your feelings and not make you feel uncomfortable so he can flirt. There are guys out there who will take better care of your heart.

• The only thing a relationship should do is make you happy. He is not making you happy. If he isn't now, he never will. I've stayed with guys FARRR too long in the past hoping that maybe they'll change. They don't, sometimes it's just how they are. If you're feeling miserable in this relationship it will never disappear, it will just eat at you.

By all means definitely mention it to him, but don't expect him to change.

• 'i am afraid to tell him to stop because i dont want to break up with him. He calls me boring and I dont think he loves meh. I need help what should i do?'

Open lines of communication are essential to making a relationship work. Nobody can read minds, so without both partners being honest about what they want more of or could do without. there's nothing really worth saving. This guy calls you names, doesn't come across as loving you from your point of view, acts as if he's still on the market by flirting with other girls and you want to keep him?
    I'm not really sure why, tbqh.

You sound more infatuated with the idea of him more than anything else. I really think you could do better. He sounds borderline abusive. :(

• You need to dump him asap. I've been in the same kind of relationship myself with my second ex-fiance'. Every time we talked on the phone, he would tell me about a really beautiful chick he saw somewhere or at his church. At first, I was thinking he probably didn't know what he was doing, so I talked to him about it. He didn't think much of it. Then later on he would call me ugly and dump in so many words. He called me Fiona from Shriek (when she was an ogre)... and dump because I got my GED. And then he would go right back to talking about other very beautiful girls. I finally had had enough and dumped his butt.

... you just got to do what's right for you and your heart.

• He was tryin to break you down, he was extremely insecure and was tryin to bring you down to his level in hopes of gaining the upper hand, it's manipulation, these types fear rejection like no other, he was trying to weaken you, so you neeeeeeeeeeeed only him, these type guys are incapable of real love

• The talkin of other girls was to hurt you and cause jealousy, if you gave him the desired reaction that he was tryin to achieve in the first place... then he wins. It's a stoke to his ego because you got jealous and that made him feel like you truly care, saying it would never be good enough for these types, they have to see it, which is why they deliberately say things knowing that it's going to make you jealous, they love to see you get jealous

• Mhm i absolutely agree and you're right. He was such a crybaby and he always felt sorry for himself. It makes a lot of sense for him to had try to bring me down with him. It didn't work like he wanted because my current boyfriend was my best friend at the time and always paid attention to me, so I felt really special anyway.

• 1, he's never going to change if you don't tell him.
    2, why do you want someone so selfish and disrespectful in the first place?

Any idiot knows you don't flirt if you're happy with the one you are with.

• I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing and he's doing it on purpose, if he truly loved you he wouldn't continue to do it, sometimes you have to put yourself first and even though you might wanna stay in the relationship, if he's hurting you more than making you happy... why be in a relationship?

• You sure you're only 15? that was the most intelligent thing anyone's said yet, this girl's right, she understands

• @loved2blovedbyu and yet i dont understand boys at this stage since im only 14

• First and foremost, it’s never your fault when someone is unfaithful to you. No ifs, ands or buts never If he is unhappy in the relationship, he should have the respect to formally and properly end things with you before he starts pursuing other people.

The fact that he’s doing things behind your back shows a lack of respect for you, as well as being plain cowardly.

Gg ahead and make him single. Anyone who is clearly dishonest and deceptive shouldn’t be trusted any further, and you’ll find a better, honest guy.

Good luck.

• I remember this guy I wasn't into flirting with me and touching my hair. When I leave the store I tell my friend and she's says oh he has a girlfriend.

Like wow feel bad for that chick.

Dump that loser.

• Tell him it bothers you so much, and if he doesn't care, dump the asshole. Just so you know, if he flirts with other girls for all you know he could be fucking other girls too. Better leave before he disrespects you more

• He's a douchenozzel, that's why.

• He doesn't have respect for you. Girl there are 6 billion people on this planet I'm sure there's someone out there that can treat how you're suppose to be treated. So don't be afraid to let go.

• If he calls you boring amd flirts with other girls, he isn't really intrested in you. If he was, he wouldn't be so flirty with other girls and would not day anything bad about you. He would be respectful and loving. He can porbably tell it's hurting you, but doesn't care. The behavior he is showing you isn't behavior of someone who cares about his girlfriend. I think it would be best for you to brake it off with him.

• He wouldn't be in the relationship if he didn't wanna be, of course he wants to be with her, he just wants to belittle her and make her crazy jealous because it feeds his narcissistic ego

• These fools don't know how to Love

• Sorry to the Asker and everybody else that I commented on their posts, it's just I've gone through this exact same thing, it is psychological Abuse. Get Out while you still can, it won't change, Ever!

• Tell him it bothers you... (communicate) then if he says he doesn care or you are boring , then Break it off because that would show he doesn't value or respect your feelings.

• That guy doesn't deserve you, tell him or just break up maybe you will find a guy who will treat you with respect and actually care about this relationship because let me tell you that guy you are dating are not gonna change.

• Because guys are guys and guys are stupid break up with him then he will know how much he needed you then he will want you back but do not take him back I'm bored of boys so I have a girlfriend I know not all guys are the same

• I think you should ask him doesn't he thinks he is hurting you. After u get that clear see how he will change and i personaly would do the same as he does-start flirting with guys front of him or chat with someone in facebook for example. I personaly wouldn't make any comments about guys but the rest should make him curious and jelaous. They start thinking when they see you are interested of other people, he won't see you like a horse with blinkers that only goes after him. Looking at your new you (if he loves you) he should get scared of loosing you and at least want to discuss why he sees that change into you. Provoke him and you will see is he worth keeping.

• Maybe you'll find someone that you actually treats you right in the process

• He basically has no respect for you. He knows he can do that and still get away with it since your not gonna do anything about it.

• Either tell him it bothers you (which I honestly don't think he'll care) or break up with him. He doesn't seem as into it as you and that's only gonna lead to disaster. He shouldn't be trying to make you jealous and calling you boring.

• yea ur right, im so stupid i can't believe myself

• You're not stupid. He's stupid. He shouldn't be acting like that in a relationship.

• Because they are never happy, ok? They just aren't happy. Accept this and move on. The sooner you accept this, the happier YOU will be. I mean, if Beyonce got cheated on twice, who else has a chance? Men just aren't supposed to be monogamous.

You can flirt with other dudes too.

• just breakup with him... people like that won't ever change

• It's rude to flirt with other girls in front of you.

• Here's three things I think you should know:
    1. Not every guy does this. Yeah sure many do, but it doesn't mean it's ok or "normal," it's disrespectful.
    2. He DOES know it's hurting you
    3. You don't have to put up with it.

• tell him it bothers you and if he doesn't say anything or do anything about it then u should break up with him

• It's silly of him to flirt with others while he is in a relationship.
    Tell him how it hurts.

• It seems like he doesn't care about you. If I were you I'd break up with him.

• Its a lack of respect.

• You said you don't think he loves you then break up! You cannot have a relationship where one person cares more than the other it won't work nor will it last.

• To keep their options open

• why do you think your boyfriend is normal?

• More from Girls
    10