Guys, how long does it take to get over a girl if the break-up was sudden and not your choice or on your terms?

Assuming deep feelings of course. :)

Do you still think about her everyday?

My boyfriend & I just broke up the other day. Neither of us wanted it but it was kinda inevitable based on life circumstance. It was a unique situation and very complicated to say the least. We knew it was coming and both had trouble sleeping and eating night before. We both felt sick to our stomachs. We were both filled with regret for the things we had not done or had not said. We were grieving missed opportunities and the loss of our future together. He held me while I cried. He told me that he cared for me in the deepest possible way, that there would be a big void in his life without me, that I would always hold a very special place in his heart and in his life and that he would never ever forget me. Of course I feel the same way. I feel like we were star-crossed lovers - destined to meet and destined to be torn apart. It just hurts soooo much right now. Emotionally and physically. I am in so much pain. And I wonder if he feels it too? And for how long?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i do... everyday. I miss her soooo much. I try to move on & forget she existed but it doesn't work. Im not same person anymore. I feel like im a dead man walking

• Like a dead man walking, wow... Yeah, I feel that emptiness inside too :(

What Guys Said 2

• Of course he does

• There is not a day that goes buty that I don't think of my ex, it's been 6 months.

If you mean that much to each other why end it