Broken up over never wanting a future?

My boyfriend had told me that he didn't want marriage or kids awhile ago. But I put it in the back of my mind and thought it would change has we progressed because we really had a wonderful relationship. This Friday he told me he can't give me what I want. He knows I want to progress in that way and he doesn't want that life. The more he seems people with children and married he knows he doesn't want it. He came from a very broken family. I still find myself very broken and not knowing how to cope because I truly love him with every bone in my body and would do everything for him. Everyone keeps saying he wasn't for me and to move on. But it's not that easy. I find myself unable to even function. Any advice or words would be greatly appreciated.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes time to move on. You were born without him, you can live without him. Don't rush it and never settle.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• Maybe you aren't meant to be, maybe you are. Maybe he'll change his mind, maybe he won't! But there isn't much point at the moment on being in the relationship if AT THE MOMENT you both want different things.

Only time will tell I'm afraid so keep at it and if it's meant to be it'll be. For example in F. R. I. E. N. D. S, Mike didn't want family and marriage but in the end him and Phoebe married ;) Sorry can't offer more advice.