For whatever reason, after a breakup where you ever confident you'd get an ex back?

If you were, did it actually happen?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes and yes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• After a break up, I have always cut contact straight away ( leaving the door open ) learnt my lessons, improved my weak points and moved on with my life.
    They always come around at some stage for whatever reason , but by then generally i've moved onto better.
    So I am always confident I will get another chance in the future. In honesty I only took the second chance once ( she was amazing ) The other times by the time they come around they are either a low option now ( sex if I am bored ) or I will hardly give them the time of day. But I stay polite to them all.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yep, after I broke up with my last 2 exes (over 2 years), I knew at some point down the line I'd get them back, although now I have an amazing boyfriend of 1 year and counting, so am in no way interested, they both want me back, as I knew they would. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I never felt that way

0|0
    0|0
  • No the oppisite

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!