What would you do if?

My friends with benefits called me at 1 in the morning because he ran out of gas and needed a ride home.

He didn't have any money for gas. I told my friends and my friends said "I would have never answered the phone. Why didn't he call one of his friends, dont he have friends"

I guess Im just a nice person because I didn't want him to be stuck.

• Tell him to call triple A or catch the bus
  • Give him a ride home
  • Ignore the call
    Vote C

82

Most Helpful Guy

• Excluding the fact that he is just your bump buddy, you still have a connection with him whether you like it or not, so obviously your mind treats him as a friend or close individual.

Most Helpful Girl

• The way I see it, @Sammy256 that "Friends with benefits" may have Other such "Benefits" because when your bud is in a bind, he knows that you are there, so kind, to get him out of A... Bind.
    I do hope, however, if the shoe was on the Other female foot, he will return the favor and give you a helping hand where you stand.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• I would call Triple A to bring him gas but anyone his age don't pay attention to how much gas he's using is being down right lazy but yet he has time for his other friends with benefits which he could have.

What Girls Said 7

• If he's good enough to fuck then he deserves some compassion. Your friends seem a little cold in that aspect.

it's human nature to want to help someone in their time of need.

• It's not a bad thing to give someone a ride when they need it, you know? That's not something that would bother me. I would hope that anyone I called in the middle of the night would help me out.

• You did the right thing, why should he have to walk home if somebody could pick him up?

• NO NO NO NOOOO!! unless if you think or know he'll do the same for you. Or you two are really good friends then in that case yes

• I would ignore the call but you should just do what you feel best

• At 1.00 in the morning I would never have answered the phone.

• i'd give him a ride