Guys, should I give him another chance?

About 5 months ago I met a guy while doing my externship. He used to make me so nervous it was crazy. Whenever he was around I couldn't function. My heart used to raise and I turned red like a tomatoe. He had a girlfriend so I backed off. One day I found out his girlfriend worked there bc she came to spy on me. She was starring at me up & down. Later on I found out she was stalking me bc her boyfriend (my crush] told her he liked me. The feeling was mutual. That same day I saw them together & they didn't smile at each other or even kissed. My co worker saw the attraction we had towards each other and got me his number. I texted him and from there on we were inseparable. Long story short, he left her and started dating me. Everything was great until I found out he was still talking to her. Everytime he got drunk he would call her. One day I had enough and broke up with him. The next day I called him and asked him back out he said NO! I was confused a few hours ago he was begging me not to break up w/him and now he's telling me he has never loved me as much as he loves his ex? WHAT? I told him okay, blocked him from everything and proceded to move on. In my spam messages the next day I see him begging me to get back with him. I ignored it. Went to see him to talk face to face, saw his phone & I found out he wasn't over her. He was begging me and his ex girlfriend to take him back! He opened up to me, said sorry and we were cool. Then we fought and I left, turned off my phone. When I turned it back on he keeped begging me back. All of the sudden I replied back, he tells me he's depressed and wants to kill himself. Then I got scared, sent him mass messages. He straight up ignored me! Then I see he posted a funny video om Snapchat. I don't get it. What do you guys think is going through his head? Should I take him back? Is he a player?

1

What Guys Said 1

• "One day I found out his girlfriend worked there bc she came to spy on me."

^how did she realise u had a crush on him then?

"She was starring at me up & down. Later on I found out she was stalking me bc her boyfriend (my crush] told her he liked me. "

^huh? sounds like they r being more just friends than a couple if he's tellin her such things then...

"That same day I saw them together & they didn't smile at each other or even kissed."

^sounds like they don't get along very well maybe then...

"My co worker saw the attraction we had towards each other and got me his number. I texted him and from there on we were inseparable. "

^i see... so u asked yer co-worker to give him/her his #? or he/she decided to do it on his/her own?

"Long story short, he left her and started dating me. "

^so i assumed right when i said they don't get along then...

"Everything was great until I found out he was still talking to her. "

^they could talk just as friends and nothing more though...

" The next day I called him and asked him back out he said NO! I was confused a few hours ago he was begging me not to break up w/him and now he's telling me he has never loved me as much as he loves his ex? "

^guess it was a sudden crush of him dat he slowly started to fade away maybe? ;)

"Went to see him to talk face to face, saw his phone & I found out he wasn't over her."

^for how long he's been wid his X then? if they've been for a long time... well then consider chances r higher they r gonna get back together then... ;)

" When I turned it back on he keeped begging me back. All of the sudden I replied back, he tells me he's depressed and wants to kill himself. "

^i don't think he's sayin such a thing in order to sympathize him or anything... but i believe he's really being confused about who to go back to or not...

"Then I got scared, sent him mass messages. He straight up ignored me!"

^or he might wasn't in da mood to reply maybe?

"Then I see he posted a funny video om Snapchat. I don't get it. "

^i see... guess he posted such a video in order to lift his mood somehow maybe...

"What do you guys think is going through his head? Should I take him back? Is he a player?"

^i believe he likes u both... but first his X... then u...

and nope... as long as u don't have clear answers comin from him... then u shouldn't take him back... ;)