Whats the best way of dumping my fat girlfriend?

She used to be so hot and sexy at the beginning of the relationship but during the last three years she has chunked out big time and she used to buy her clothes at a size 6 in the petite section now she gets them in the obese aisle. She never misses a meal and always has seconds or thirds. We haven't had sex in months but for some reason thinks and has told everyone that I have ED when the real truth is that the thought of having sex with her grosses the hell out of me. I've started seeing her younger hotter teenage sister and want a the best way of getting rid of my current girlfriend so I can be officially in a relationship with her sister. Whats the best way?

• Brutal honest- your too fat
  • Show her photos of how skinny she was in the past compared to now
  • Just move out while she's gone
    Vote C
Fatties gotta learn.
Just an update but I dumped fattie and am now wiyh her hot younger sister who unlike her sister is committed to keeping her figure.

147

Most Helpful Girl

• Be an Honest John now here, dear, and lay it on the rlove line and tell her in a "Resperctful" not "Rude" way that she is not what you feel is someone you care as much for anymore, that you are losing interest Because... She doesn't seem to care about herself anymore.
    I do believe though, if you loved her at the start with your heart, you should have Never let her get out of hand like you did. She may have had deep rooted issues as to why the hand to mouth and Now.. The relationship is flying south and it would take until the cows came home to get her back in the saddle again.
    You do not love her unconditionally, I know this as well. She was this "Hot" thing a long time ago and when the spark went out and she got Stout... You heard cow bells with the skinny sibling who I feel is Not what you should be digging your claws and jaws into, this is an insult to your SO who is the sibling's sis and will only add Salt to the Insult in the end, my friend.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Cool story bro.

What Girls Said 13

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay I'm crying hahahahahahahahaha

Okay so here's the funny thing.

You want to dump her 'cause she's fat. Okay, fine. If that were a valid reason (it's debatable) you want to top that off by dating her sister?

Okay, smart ass, you don't date in the same family. Especially after a break up like that! Oh I'm crying lmfao

Can you imagine? "Hi, Mrs. Smith, yes, yesterday I was with Cindy but today I was with Lulu who is, I know, a younger, thinner version of Cindy and is going to grow exactly like her so don't worry, Mrs. Smith, my dumb ass will be out of your hair in a couple years. Think you could ask Mr. Smith to hold on lighting a torch under my ass long enough so I can say I fucked sisters? Kay, thanks."

Lol

• Cool story. 😜

• But seriously, instead of dumping her, give her motivation to lose weight.

• πŸ˜‡ definitely a troll

• If only. But anyway her 16 year old sister is mighty fine and loves to buck.

• troll... or not troll...

• Don't mind me, I'm just trollin on by. Lmaooo smh. Obese aisle tho? πŸ˜‚

• A 18 + dating a 16 year old? You do know you can get in trouble for that? . Her mom or the sister you dumped might report you.

• To who its legal.

• If its under age it should be against the law.

• and that's exactly what you're doing...

• Or you could break up with her without saying anything about her weight? That's mean af and you should be ashamed of yourself. Also DON'T date the sister.

• Im not dating her im riding her.

• I think your typing a dick story like this to get attention... not working!

• First drop the sister. That is a bad idea on so many levels. Second break up with her you don't want a relationship cool but don't string her a long just say you don't want to be in a relationship anymore...

• It would be more credible if you were planning to at least shag the mom and/or auntie tooπŸ˜‚

• Tell her how much you suck at online trolling.

• Its no troll but a genuine question if not old

• You are trolling you are just bad at it, there is no such thing as an obese aisle

• There is but they call it something else so fatties aren't ashamed even though they should be.

• just tell her to lose weight

• You're dumping her cause she's fat, does that mean you're rocking a six pack. If she's really overweight, be her inspiration and motivate her to lose weight.

• And what if he really does have 6 packs?

• Motivate her how by putting a lock on the fridge forcing her to walk to work? Buy her a gym membership for her birthday?

• Tell her what a shallow douchebag you are.

You could have used better language and could have left the cow picture out. The way you asked this question, major asshole that's shallow and unfuckable as fuck.

What Guys Said 6

• just break up with her. tell her your feelings have changed and you don't want to string her along in a relationship if you don't have those feelings

• Let me tell you a real fact bro, it has been because you're not paying to her attention, needs; wants that's she's gaining fat day by day. My mom used to be very slim when she was young, now is kinda obese because my father is not paying attention to her! If you listen, be man in that 3 years relationship of course she's going to make up, be pretty, lose fat for you!

• Well yout dad should have told your mom to lose weight or get out. there's no excuses for being a fatty

• Do not be a troll by putting yourself anonymous while posting this kind of question.

• Im anom because of all the haters who can't handle the truth. I bet your parents sex life suffered because your dad couldn't bear to lie with a pig.

• Haha you troll

• Why her sister? Aren't you worried chunking out is genetic?

• Dude. I really hope this is a joke. Otherwise you suck at being a human being

• Don't go for her younger Sister, that's terrible.