Whether if you brokeup with your ex or your ex broke up with you.. Where you ever confident you'd get them back? even after no contact?

I think with ex's.. Especially ones we really want.. we've all made mistakes.. like if someone broke up with you.. a lot of people have probably tried being friends with their ex or contact them a lot a 2-3 weeks after a break up... has there ever been a time. where you or your ex said that maybe you guys should give each other space... and you were still confident that sooner or later you'd get back together?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really... I've never had a ex come back to me after they broke up with me and I've never gone back to a ex either. I'm one of those believers that when you've been dumped you move on and go on with your life accepting it's over. If your ex wants you back they'll come after you but you can't hold onto that hope ever. It's not healthy and just make things more painful. Rather say it's done and believe so in your mind.

• That's so true... and especially 2-3 weeks after a breakup.. it's not really healthy to think about the possibility of getting back together.. I mean maybe there can be a little friendship.. but it's important to take some time

Most Helpful Guy

• Had the one month sex marker but ex's are ex's for a reason. Therefore, I have never wanted them back but I do make sure they are safe, have been called a couple of times to go and help them ward off weird guys up town which I do tend to do unless I am committed to a different woman.

• You never had a relationship end, where you think it could be so much more?

• Not really, I'm the kind of guy that will give as much as a guy can but my main focus will always be focused around what I want out of life. Women are my secondary focus and the women in my life must have their own primary focus. Most of the women I meet expect me to make them their primary focus and they begin to smother me by making me their primary focus. So at that point, no I don't believe any of them could have been much more because nearly all of them could not stand on their own two feet. They say Feminism is strong but the longer I live the more I notice that Feminism is bullshit.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if I was confident but i always had hope. We did get back together, and have been married 16 years. If your ex is the one for you, it will work out. You can't wait though, you have to move on with your life. Being happy is the one thing that will bring your ex back the quickest!

• That's true.. My ex is 18.. just started college and I'm a few years older... we had a pretty good relationship I think.. but I think I pushed her away... I was a little too clingy/needy and she broke up with me. 3 weeks ago.. i really think she's the right one for me... but I don't know. what to do honestly.

What Guys Said 1

• Has not happened to me personally yet, but it seems reasonable to advise as such.