Help with an ex?

So long story short me and ex have been broken up for 2 years now. We broke up because I moved and I was the one that ended it. He tried to get me back, but ended up getting a girlfriend (a girl from his school/my old school) a few months later. He texted me about 3 months into their relationship AFTER he had already told her he loved her, saying that he missed me, wanted me back, only liked her as a friend, but that he couldn't have me if I wasn't there. Well his girlfriend found out & it was a huge mess, so we decided not to talk anymore. Continuing with my new life 15 hours away from him & her, they kept dating & have been for 1.5 years now. He's texted me within the last few months saying that he "had to talk to me" but also told me to keep it a secret from this girl & everyone else. So we texted like we used to, he said he really missed being with me & wants to see me but he can't because of her & he hates it. Then we stopped talking because I told him that I was completely done & told him to delete my number. I didn't feel right talking to someone with a girlfriend, even if I still love him. Now a few months later, I'm going somewhere that I know he will be. What should I do if I run into him? Should I let him know ahead of time or not? He was the one that sent the last message. by the way his last message said "Idk what to do." (About this situation that we both missed each other but he has this other girl.)

01

What Guys Said 1

• " He texted me about 3 months into their relationship AFTER he had already told her he loved her, saying that he missed me, wanted me back, only liked her as a friend, but that he couldn't have me if I wasn't there. "

^i see... so i guess maybe she's just a rebound... but he still wants to get back to u... otherwise i don't see y he should text u if he was being in a relationship... :)

"Well his girlfriend found out & it was a huge mess, so we decided not to talk anymore. "

^sure she'd get mad... but i'm afraid she might feel even more hurt once she finds out he still has feelings for u... ;)

" Continuing with my new life 15 hours away from him & her, they kept dating & have been for 1.5 years now. "

^sounds a long time for just a "rebound" then... don't u think so?

"He's texted me within the last few months saying that he "had to talk to me" but also told me to keep it a secret from this girl & everyone else."

^obviously he doesn't want her to feel hurt... ;)

"So we texted like we used to, he said he really missed being with me & wants to see me but he can't because of her & he hates it. "

^consider then there's a good chance of breakin-up wid her...

if u still have feelings for him... u can get back to him... but unfortunately his current girlfriend will definetely feel hurt... would u still do it? wot do u think?

"Then we stopped talking because I told him that I was completely done & told him to delete my number. I didn't feel right talking to someone with a girlfriend, even if I still love him."

^but wot if they r gonna break-up actually?

"Now a few months later, I'm going somewhere that I know he will be. What should I do if I run into him? Should I let him know ahead of time or not? He was the one that sent the last message. by the way his last message said "Idk what to do." (About this situation that we both missed each other but he has this other girl.)"

^u should xplain and be straight-forward about how do u feel about him then... ;)

What Girls Said 0