My ex girlfriend and I broke up. Maybe it might work?

My ex girlfriend and I broke up yesterday afternoon. We are long distance only by three hours. My family moved away from our home town and im away at school for this year and then done. I thought about everything she said for a few hours and I texted her if she had time to talk she said yes and she called me. I told her how felt about her and that I do not want to give up on her she is worth fighting for. She explained why she broke up more and we talked about those things and her doubts that she has. I asked her if I was worth fighting for and she said yes. I think that is a good thing that she said that. So we left it off as she has somethings to think about and she will talk in a few days. I was thinking of sending her a text Wednesday asking her what her thoughts are or should I wait till she gets back or doesnt? Also is it good that she said yes that I'm worth fighting for?

The doubts she had where that if she gave it another try the changes we would need to make would not happen and she would threaten to leave or leave and I would do the same thing. This is also the first time we both have really talked about those things and how it makes both of us feel. I opened up to her so much more then I already have with in the past year.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "My ex girlfriend and I broke up yesterday afternoon. We are long distance only by three hours."

^i see... was distance da reason u broke up then?

"I told her how felt about her and that I do not want to give up on her she is worth fighting for. She explained why she broke up more and we talked about those things and her doubts that she has."

^if u didn't fight when u were talkin... then i believe it's a good chance u might end up being together again... :)

" I asked her if I was worth fighting for and she said yes."

^PERFECT!!!

see? u must work things out then i believe... there's a good chance...

"I was thinking of sending her a text Wednesday asking her what her thoughts are or should I wait till she gets back or doesnt? Also is it good that she said yes that I'm worth fighting for?"

^DEFINETELY good... but Wednesday has passed i suppose since it's been 6 days since u posted dis... so did u send any text?

• Yes I sent a text to her. Asking her thoughts se said she didn't think It was a good time for us to be together right now because of where we are. I said I feel like its more then that and that you are giving up too easy. I haven't talked to her since then. Was going to send her a message next week sometime, going on a trip this weekend and want to have fun and focus on me and I will also have stories to tell her about too

• i see... so better text her after da trip... tllin stories about it... would be a good xcuse to text her... ;)