Girls, I need a romantic gesture any ideas?

Its a sad situation but me and my ex have broke up. Last night we had a conversation about it and she told me that she's been a wreck and that she has cried all week. She said to me i dont think i love you in the right way i miss you so much it hurts but i also know its the right thing to do. She said i love you but not how you deserve to be loved. She is coming over to collect her belongings tomorrow and i feel that this is a last shot in my life to get her to realise that i can be romantic and that i have changed in the way that i feel inside i have changed. What could i possibly do to just show her and make her realise im serious and that if any love still exists its worth fighting for. I want to do someting special just to show her what she means to me as we have been together 6 years please help i appreciate it

2

What Girls Said 2

• Recreate the first date you had or take her to the place you met and tell her that you know that you don't deserve to be loved by a woman as great as her also tell her why you love her (put them on a paper and number them)

• Let her go.