How do the wrong guys always get girls to come back to them?

I see this all the time.. a guy will be an asshole or whatever... a girl will breakup with him.. and then she will eventually go back to him.. how do these type of guys do that? like is it because they act like they aren't intersted nor care? it's just weird.. because then you have girls/guys who actually cared/loved/etc a person.. and that person rarely comes back.. is it because they usually push the person away? i see this happen so much.. even the girl I was dating.. her friends ALWAYS go back to the wrong type of guys... but it's like people who ACTUALLY want a 2nd chance with an ex.. almost never get an ex back.. I wonder if it's because they end up pushing the person away way too much

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the people who usually want a second chance are the ones who REALLY messed up. in a relationship with the sort of guy who is just an idiot you tend to fall out easier and its more volatile

Most Helpful Guy

• Because attraction isn't a choice. That is not always the case though.

What Girls Said 1

• Yup, it might be.

What Guys Said 3

• It's because the majority of people on the planet are autistic. The small number of intelligent people that exist don't get bones thrown to them. They have to work for it, unlike other "lucky" people.

You're either blessed with looks, money, or intelligence. People with intelligence don't give a shit about this because they know it's irrelevant to them. However people who aren't intelligent keep falling for the same shit over and over again and refuse to learn.

• That's true.. I don't think giving 2nd chances is always a "bad" thing.. I think it depends like if the relationship got broken up.. because the person was needy/clingy (i think those things can change over time) or the person felt they were starting to be too busy for a relationship... I feel like in the future (especially if they are young) they could work things out... is it an automatic? no.. So i wouldn't tell people to hold their heads waiting for it... but it COULD happen

• Yeah was an asshole and my girl came back. The only reason she forgave me was because her friend tried to sabotage our relationship and make me look bad.

• What did you do? lol.. how long did it take?

• To get her back.. did you go complete no contact?

• Well I let her think about it for a 2 weeks then when I tried to get her back she was already dating someone else. That made me try harder and then I ALMOST fucked her friend. Then we got back together a couple days later.

• I honestly don't know