Whats worse sexting someone you know, including pictures or phone sex with someone you know?

Ok so update- My wife was doing both of these and I did not consent. She was hiding it from me. She also told me that she faked all of it just for the attention. I would need a females advice on this because I know that no guy could fake phone sex!!! just saying

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Phone sex because I fear talking on the phone lol. Morally both are fine in my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• All that matters is if it goes past the threshold of what your partner finds acceptable. If either of these things isn't okay with you then it really doesn't matter what they have done. Talk with each other. If you can reconcile it because you want to stay in each others life, fine. if not then you have your answer.

What Girls Said 3

• She didn't fake shit. She's just trying to keep you trapped. Cut that bitch loose man!

• Bad idea of doing it.

• Both are horrible sir

What Guys Said 1

• If yyou' both adult, single and consenting there's *NOTHING* wrong with it.