Do guys dismiss a woman as 'crazy' when they have caused legitimate painful infuriation?

I've noticed that many guys will f*ck up, spark drama, and give women a legitimate reason to be enraged yet simply dismiss her as 'crazy', pardoning themselves for fault in the mess, if she doesn't handle herself all prim and propper in response to his bullshit. It's like there's no winning. I think it's complete bullshit for the guy to f*ck up and fail to exercise self-control yet expect the woman to be controlled and stay composed after he did something wrong. Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical? Why do guys do this? Have you noticed it too? What should you do in a situation like this?

• Yes, this is true.
  • No, this is not true.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you my boyfriends a dick too I'm like hell if I'm mother fuckin crazy its because of mother fuckin you id be sane if I left your sorry arse years back

What Guys Said 2

• I feel the same way when I chose not to pay for the date and i SPLIT THE BILL and women say I am cheap.

• That has nothing to do with this post. Stop using my post as an opportunity to be focused on yourself, your own feelings, and passive aggressively bitch and rant about something entirely different. If you feel so passionately about that alfonsosloan45, then address it on your own question.

• Ugh.

There's so much Bullshit here I don't even know where to begin.

What Girls Said 1

• Can't there be a middle option?

I definitely know people like this (male and female) but some behaviors are way out of line no matter what the other person does, such as violence, stalking, property damage, threats, etc.

• Yea but that's not the issue this lady's trying to address. Far as I see it messing with someone's head, saying your in the wrong, crazy when they do shit in my experience lies constantly, says something to your face then later changes what they said to your face is fucking mental mind torture its worse Tha stalking it causes physical and mental damage I sware it does try read that shit again it makes no sense haha