How do you deal with loneliness?

I have a few health problems which have made it so I haven't been able to work in several years, which has caused me to feel quite isolated. There has been times here and there where I have studied but it never really filled the void. And I hate that one of the only things that seems to fill the void is when I have someone. My boyfriend and I recently broke up as well, so I'm probably feeling even more lonely than usual. And I've been feeling more depressed, feel like what's the point of living if I just wake up to watch tv all day and all night and lie in bed. Majority of the time. I don't have a lot of friends and I don't get to see them that much. I don't find many reasons to even leave the house. I feel like I can never have a normal relationship either. And the thought of been that alone for the rest of my life isn't worth living. Even if someone said take up a hobby, it wouldn't be enough. Even if I met a guy, I can't give him the wants and needs he might want. Sometimes I just feel too unwell to do anything.

01

What Guys Said 1

• dear
    If nothing ever changed there would be no sunrise the next morning
    however good or bad a situation is now, it' ll change because everything in life is temporary

what's your dreams?
    what do you want to change in your life?

What Girls Said 0