Should I send a message like this to my ex?

She broke up with me on Sunday and we talked on the phone later that night. Talked to her over text yeserday and said that I thought she was giving up too easy and stuff she thought it wsnt a good time for us to be togehter right now because of where we are. But should I send this message to her today? I'm not interested in anything platonic, and to please dont not contact me unless you are interested in something romantic ever again. She didn't respond to the last messages I sent be she read them, has her read receipts on.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't send her anything else. It's pointless to send messages like that... it can come off as slightly desperate and like you can't let go. I'm sure she is perfectly aware of the situation and whether to contact you or so no need to do anything else especially if she hasn't replied!

Most Helpful Guy

• Did she indicate that she wanted to be friends with you? If so, then you haven't created a power shift yet by rejecting her platonic relationship. When a woman says that she just wants to be friends, it's more along the lines of "Hey, I want to feel less guilty and still keep you around so I don't feel as bad. I'll keep you as my friend just in case things go south with my new partner, and use you as backup". That's why it's critical to reject her friendship so that she has something to lose. If you don't want to rekindle things with her, then you could say it and just never look back. If you're looking to rekindle things, then you have to let her come to you, and she's the only one that can determine if she wants to get back together with you. Use the time apart to better yourself and look for other women. It's usually when you have completely moved on when they come running back, and you probably would have found something better at that point.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should send her any more messages tbh. She hasn't responded to the last few you sent so there's really no point in sending any more.

• no! take your dignity and leave!!! dont message her unless she messages you!

What Guys Said 2

• leave it to time dude, it is better to leave sb than to be left

• That seems fine and straight to the point.