Is it legal to do this in the UK?

I was in a relationship with a man for 2 years , I had no idea he had another life !! A girlfriend and two children who he lived with , it broke my heart :/ I saw his girlfriend post pictures of him on there holiday etc I feel heartbroken and used !! She knows about me because I told her I found her name in his phone and found her Facebook , he told her I was some crazy mad women who's stalking him :( how dare he ! I feel he has slandered me and my name ! In so upset I feel like exposing him for the lying cheat he is on Facebook but is it legal? In the UK

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea, consult a lawyer.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• is it legal to expose him on facebook? sure. there's nothing that says you can't tell the truth (or lie) on facebook

• Just to be clear, what are you asking?

I'm deeply sorry for what happened.
    But unless you have a legally recognized union, there's nothing you can do legally speaking to hold him accountable for his actions.

• NO, IT IS NOT. YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Are you looking for a business loan? personal loan, house loan, car loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loans, venture capital, etc. .. Or have you been refused a loan by a bank or a financial institution for any reasons. we the Ray's cooperative company lend loan to businesses and individuals in a low and affordable interest rate of 3% interest rate. if Interested? Contact us today at (raybanquetagriculturalcompany@yahoo. com) and get your loan today

• No its not legal