Guys, does my ex still care for me?

So my ex broke up with me a week ago, I recently heared he is seen with the same woman a lot, so I blocked his number. When he realized I blocked him he contacted my mother to complain about it, asking why I blocked him and that it's the behaviour of a 15 year old.
Clearly he didn't expect it.
Also he keeps bringing up what went wrong in the relationship and why it ended, he sent a long text to my mom to complain.

Does it mean he's not over it yet and still cares?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say if you broke things off I would say yeah, he is probably not over it. But you said that he broke it off so my next thought is that he wanted to screw this other girl, got tired of her and now wants you back, but that is just speculation. Very rarely do most guy want to “just be friends.” I do think that you blocking him was kind of immature but him using your mother to get to you is just kind of creepy.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he's preparing for the possibility of continued sexual relations.

• He isn't over it yet. THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE STILL CARES.