What are some signs your ex boyfriend is over you?

What are some signs? And could you please anger this if you say your ex boyfriend never speaks to you that makes him over you if so why? Because if a guy is over you wouldn't he speak to you?

53

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm over my ex but I don't want to talk to him or be friends. I'm civil if we bump into each other or if something serious happens, but besides that I have no interest to be in his life or to know what he is doing, I don't enjoy time with him anymore. While I was still "stuck" to him after the break up I still wanted all of this, now that I don't that means I am really and truly over him. :) Although I gotta admit that there was a time while I was still not over him that I told him that I don't want to speak to him ever again (even though my heart was breaking saying those words, my brain knew it was the right thing to do).

What Guys Said 2

• there's a lot of scenarios and all guys are different. Who broke up with who? That'll help me answer your question better... By the way I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I'll try my best to help.

• He did

• He don't have my number
      Yes I am
      I think last time I spoke to him he was shocked.
      I haven't spoke long enough

• Hmm how long has it been since the breakup?

• Impossible, all guys are different...
    If he is completely normal around you and not flirty, your a memory

What Girls Said 4

• Him dating another girl. Contrary to popular belief, guys don't rush into relationships after they broke up from their last one if it was meaningful. They might hook up a lot though.

• I never think that this was going to work fast like this. I want to thank the great spell caster that was able to bring back my lover within the period of 48 hours, This is no other person than Dr jarto whose email is Dr. jartospellcaster@gmail. com

• He's over you. If there's been no contact, then he's moved on

• He stops contacting you
    When you contact him he ignores you
    He is seriously dating
    He stops asking people about you