I was in a long distance relationship but I want her back Help?

So Jane and I meet over the internet. She stay in UK while I stay in the USA. We can't video chat either b/c of her parents lack of privacy. Not to mention she is shame of our realtionship she can't tell any one about us. I like her and she likes me but we've broken up. Plus with us living across the globe she just doens't see "us" as realistic either. We talk daily I feel just good talking w/ her. We never video chat just type messages and send photos. What should I do? I want her back but I'm being friend-zoned. I rather be her friend than lose her all together. Its just fruasutrating when I really like her. Advice would mean a lot.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Are you looking for a business loan? personal loan, house loan, car loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loans, venture capital, etc. .. Or have you been refused a loan by a bank or a financial institution for any reasons. we the Ray's cooperative company lend loan to businesses and individuals in a low and affordable interest rate of 3% interest rate. if Interested? Contact us today at (raybanquetagriculturalcompany@yahoo. com) and get your loan today

What Guys Said 1

• Is it really a viable relationship? She obviously feels like it isn't and wants something more than a text conversation can give her. If you really think about it by putting your head above your heart just for the next 10mins you'll understand that you both deserve more than just that type of relationship. Its unfair to you both really. I think she is being truthful with you. I know it hurts right now but you'll get over it soon enough.