Does not talking to them actually make them miss you?

This guy & I have known eachorher for years we out of no where became romantic.. Things were really good except the fact he got jealous a lot but part of me was okay with it cause I've never had a guy actually care. Anyways, the other night he texted me saying he needed time to think & to himself. I get it, he's been stressed he's had two people very close to him die, he's in college full time & works as a surg tech. He's very busy.. He told me he's never been with someone who has treated him so good & he just needs time. He was very vague. I'm supporting his wishes & giving him his space & time. Even though we never officially dated you think there's a chance he will contact me when he's ready? Should I give it a week or two & contact him? I really like him & I'm trying my best to not contact him & push him away.. Just wanna know if it's possible the space will help him realize he doesn't wanna lose me. I've been there for him through so much & I told him this but I just want the best for him.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like he backed off too me :|

What Guys Said 3

• Will the silent treatment work? No, if this guy had his life together and is capable of getting someone else easily, you will be replaced.

• Thats the key yes. works most of the time.

• They say absence makes the heart grow stronger

What Girls Said 0