My ex girl friend is asking money for me.. what should I do?

we broke up almost 2mos. she already ask money for me 2x because she is out of budget her salary is late, now she ask for money because she know that i have a surprise to her, her tuition fee for next sem. now she want to advance it to buy a cellphone.. what should i do please advice.

We have a son 3years old, we are live-in for 5years... almost 2mos. she did not visit our son.. she only want is to get it... all her stuffs and thinng is still her in our room in our house. what should i do?
this is the story why we broke up.. please click: girlsaskguys. com/break-up-divorce/q1706867-guys-my-ex-girl-friend-contacted-me-what-should-i-do

13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... so who is the son living with? If he's living with you, screw that woman, dude, you're going to go dry if you keep giving her money for free. But if the kid's with her then fight for the custody, give proof to the court that she's not a good mother and isn't able to take care of the kid.

• our son is with me for almost 2mos.

• Deny her the right. She's not eligible to raise a kid. That or take her to court where she has to prove that she can raise the kid.

• she just working ask a call center agent, and me is have a business.
      im thinking to file a abandonment in our BRGY 1st. to assure that she will not get our son here in my place.. do you think that is right? i already ask a lawyer... 3mos. above that she did not see or dont think or deny our child is a abandonment.. but im scared because until 7years old the costody is with the mother.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Tell Her you will give her money if she can let you have free sex with her.

• She's your ex stop leading her money or at least make her get on her knees and earn it

• We have a son 3years old, we are live-in for 5years... almost 2mos. she did not visit our son.. she only want is to get it... all her stuffs and thinng is still her in our room in our house. what should i do?

• LOL, wtf? A woman actually upvoted a comment like this? I would never give my money to a woman unless she was my wife.