Is letting go of someone easy if they are ugly?

I heard a friend telling another girl that her ex is ugly... why she keep thinking of him still when he just hurt her... so I just started thinking is love all related to looks in today's world... I mean is it really easy to forget someone if they are not good looking is it just looks

17

Most Helpful Guy

• This questions sounds a bit shallow. If you are talking about letting go of someone, then it must be someone to whom you were attached at one time. If you were attached to them, obviously their physical appearance didn't prevent you from becoming attached, so how would it facilitate "letting go" when the relationship was over?

• I heard a friend telling another girl that her ex is ugly... why she keep thinking of him still when he just hurt her... so I just started thinking is love all related to looks in today's world... I mean is it really easy to forget someone if they are not good looking is it just looks...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really love someone, you can't see him ugly. Love is blind.
    Letting go is easy if you can't imagine yourself with this person anymore but it's gonna be like hell if you still love him.

What Guys Said 6

• It's easy if you're Rose DeWitt Bukater and you say "I won't let go Jack" until that lifeboat comes along and you're like get yaw dead ass frozen hand dafuq off me so I can be saved!

• I believe that it's not if feelings are involved.

• Beautiful girl and ugly guy... no one can think if the girl will love such a guy... but they fell in love... they had to break up... she was sad.. so her friend try to calm her said he was ugly anyways...

• Hmmm... I hope she gets it all together and move on

• I hope it too.

• It's only easy if they were physically and verbally abusive to you not necessarily if they are ugly

• Not if the person is in my heart :o :o
    In other words: not if the person's inside is pretty...

• Many complete @$$hol3s definitely agree with that...

• BAHAHAHHAHA what the shite question of the day 👋🏻

• That hurt 😭😭😭😭😭

• I miss you already babe 😭😭😭😭😭

• Lelelel baby i rove yhuuuuu 👄💋

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!