Do ex's always know what they want?

When an ex breakups with you... but they want to be friends... and then if you ask them questions like "could you see us dating in the future" why do some ex's say "I don't THINK I could ever get new feelings" "I don't want to deal with hypotheticals" "I don't want to think about the change that I change my mind in the future" and just things like that... I don't know. like my friend told me this is what his ex is saying to him.. but in my opinion his ex seems confused? like she still has feelings but doesn't want to admit there's a chance to going back together? These type of answers just seem really confusing. What's your opinions?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• The ex does not want you which is why they broke up with you

• ex's get back together every day.

• Ok you seem like you are waiting for your ex

• How? I just said.. I'm talking to other girls.. I wouldn't be afraid to date them. I just miss the friendship my ex and I had BEFORE the relationship..

Most Helpful Guy

• new feelings emerge when they meet the new you.

• I always tell people to never take in stock what their ex says weeks after a breakup. ESPECIALLY if you haven't changed yet.. If you're still acting like the reason they broke-up with you (clingy, needy, rude, etc) then they aren't going to want to date you. but if you change that.. and they see the "new you" things can change

• that usually yields positive results.

• The key is.. If the person doesn't respond/stops responding don't text them over and over and over... Especially if they broke up over you being needy/clingy... I could be wrong.. but when ex gf's want to be friends.. I HONESTLY think they use it to test you, to see if you changed at all

What Girls Said 2

• The truth is people neve know what they want

• I never think that this was going to work fast like this. I want to thank the great spell caster that was able to bring back my lover within the period of 48 hours, This is no other person than Dr jarto whose email is Dr. jartospellcaster@gmail. com

What Guys Said 3

• They have no idea what they want or what they're doing.

• I always tell people to never take in stock what their ex says weeks after a breakup. ESPECIALLY if you haven't changed yet.. If you're still acting like the reason they broke-up with you (clingy, needy, rude, etc) then they aren't going to want to date you.

• Sound advice!

• That's very true I did that with my ex and it just pushed her further away and now she's seeing a guy it won't last between them though

• My ex off 3 years told me for 10 weeks that she still loved me and still was trying to work things out with me until 2 weeks ago when she started dating a guy she just met and I'm 6 weeks when he moves down here they're moving into a house together and he has also bought her a puppy 0-100 real quick she fucked

• In your situation when they break up with you but want to remain friends, I tell them to get bent.