Please help! Advice needed very much! Is contacting him again a good idea or not?

I started talking to the guy i had always had a crush on. He seemed to be on the same page as me talking sexual, about going on dates, and just texting all day long. He said he did like me and we talked for about a month. We had a werid first kiss but he said it was okay and that there were many more to come. Than out of nowhere he changed and a couple weeks later he told he couldnt talk to me because he met a girl a week ago and is now dating her. He had me believing that we were going to be something. It is now 6 moths later he is still with the other girl, yet he is still on my mind and I miss him very much. I see him around sometimes and sometimes he is very nice and other distant. I also belive that he talks to other girls but that im not sure of, however i wanted to leave him a letter just letting him no how much he has hurt me and what he ment to me and then just end it there. Do you think that is a good idea?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't contacting with this guy, I know it's hurt but life gets much easier when you learn to accept all the apologies you never got. the key is to be thankful for every experience – positive or negative. It’s taking a step back and saying, “Thank you for the lesson.”
    that's doesn't mean you're a bad person but it mean you're freeing yourself of the burden of being an eternal victim

Start now discovering yourself to see the bright side of you're life

Good luck...

What Guys Said 2

• Bad idea, it will just inflate his ego...
    Leave him be for the while, especially while he has a partner

• Nope, not good

What Girls Said 0