What's the craziest thing you've done after a breakup?

Breakups are hard and we do things we wouldn't normally do had our heart not just been broken. Please share the craziest thing you've done after a breakup. And no it doesn't mean your crazy!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucked a midget

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I got in a fight and apparently he thought we were actually going to break up for good. lololllll
    So he shattered my phone. I walked into our house and broke his xbox in half.
    Stupid fuck. I love him but he's psycho x'D
    also I beat the crap out of him -_- he deserved it.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Banged all of her friends

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I called him and tried to manipulate him into getting back together with me. Im not manipulative or a liar but I told so many lies and fake cried so many times on the phone that night that the next day I was like "who am I" and started to reevaluate my life. It was really bad but I've definitely turned things around (for myself not with him) since then and realized I am way healthier and less crazy without him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was happy to have broken up with him. I went about my normal life lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I made out with his twin brother

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex boyfriend sent me a picture with a gun to his head, but I knew he wasn't going to do anything because he was a drama queen and pathological liar.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know this isn't about me, but I haven't really done anything crazy.

• I bought a pen with a tiny camera inside and I taped it to a pole that was directly in front of his house. I hid it with some bushes so he wouldn't notice it. I used it to spy on him for a long time.

It was very unhealthy

1|0
    0|0
    • whoa that's a lot of effort! glad you stopped, that's so bad for you and not conducive to moving on at all!