How do you get over someone you loved deeply?

I loved someone deeply. He used to to. We told eachother everything, things we never told others. We were very close and supprotive of eachother. One day, he lost intrest in me. Everyone tells me to move on, but, how? We had a very strong conncetion I don't know how I can do this.

We still talk. Should I not talk to him for a while, or just end all conncetions?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes time. just try to live in the now. It always falls into place in the end, just kinda sucks getting there sometimes.

• Genrelly I would say stay out of contact until you have fully accepted the reality of your situation and have become ok with where you are at in your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you can ever fully 'get over' someone you were in love with, as in that you'll forget about them completely. The best you can do is to just try as hard as possible to just move them to the back-burner, not spend too much time throughout the day mourning their loss till you can get by with them barely crossing your mind at all.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Fall in love with life. It's the only way. It's the only thing that can excite your spirit enough that your heart is overwhelmed with love for some other presence.