What to do if you always break up with someone, but they won't accept the break up?

When I breakup with my boyfriend, he always ignores me. I've did it face to face, over phone and text, but he just won't accept that I'm breaking up with him. Why is he doing this and what else can I do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He still acts like you guys are together? I mean break ups suck.. especially when you're the one being broken up with.. but it's so disrespectful to act like you're still together

• He told me he ignores me when I get emotional and start talking crazy. I don't know what else to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you still calling him your boyfriend? Are you sure you want it to end? Did you tell him it's over? Do you respond to all his text? Do you still hang out with him? It must be something you are doing that's making him feel you are in a relationship

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• If you have already broken up with him, don't call him your boyfriend anymore. Start referring to him as your ex. Firmly tell him to go away and leave you alone the next time he shows up. Call the cops if he won't leave. Block him on social media, don't answer his calls or texts, and if he still won't leave you alone after that, it's time to get a restraining order and a gun.