Girlfriend broke up with me cuz I wasn't opeing up to her emotionally and she don't know if she ready to have a kid in her life.. I have a kid... ?

been dating a chick since February and starting being offically in June.. we broke up cuz I wasn't being emotionally open and she didn't know if she wanted a kid in her life or not... now she wants to date but also for us to able to see other people till she finds out what she wants.. what should I think or do.. I feel like she wants her cake and eat it too

• keep her
  • just end it altogether
I have opened up a lot within the past week.. we had a great week. we went out had dinner.. sex and everything is great.. she saying she wants to start over because she feels like she doesn't even know me.. but I feel like since I opened up I'm going to get hurt even though she said her intends is not to hurt me... then the other thing is her with wanting to have a kid in her life.. I have a kid and my kid is always going to be there and she knows that everything...

33

Most Helpful Girl

• well communication is the foundation of a relationship. u can't go into something and just close yourself off when u should be opening up your heart. and that's hard, i get it, but if that person is worth it u just gotta...

i think u should give her some space or at least tell her the truth when ur ready so she can know why it is u were being so hesitant.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not going to start opening up and communicating more, then I think you should end it entirely. But if you are, then keep her around but also date other people and let her know what you're doing

What Girls Said 2

• She didn't dump you because you were being emotional. She dumped you because you have a kid. If that makes you feel better.

• You guys are already starting off wrong. You need to open up to her and she needs to commit. She can only commit if she sees you're willing to. give yourself fully to her. So unveil all of your emotions and she needs to get her act together and make up her mind on what she wants. You... Or whatever else. Compromise and communicate.

What Guys Said 2

• What is wrong with having your cake and eating it too? Do you enjoy her company? Do you enjoy her sex? If you turn her down you will not have either.

• If she wants to date then she can't see other people. It should be all or nothing and if she doesn't like that then tell her to hit the road.