Can someone teach me how to heal my broken heart?

i got ditched :( and i'm aimless

67

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advise i can give you is pure mind control.
    Your mind will bring him up frequently, thats annoyingly how our bodies respond to the situation. This however is completely normal and also a good thing in getting over him.

Here is a key difference though between hurting yourself more and getting over him.
    When your mind brings him up its fine to have memories but it is NOT fine to have fantasies! Fantasizing about how it could have gone, how great he is, how much you want him to be in your arms is going to get you more attached and hurt you more. Instead when a memory about him comes up steer your thoughts in a different direction. For example he pops up in your head because you used to have fun in the place where you are now. You can think back to the memory so your brain can process it but dont fantasize about what you would have done if he was with you. Instead remember yourself that he was not who you thought he was and he let you down. Remember that you want to move on from him!

For me it went different, i was in the situation where i really wanted someone who went for someone else in the end. I got a lot of comfort from the fact nothing was going to change between us, except for the possibility it ever being more.

I hope you get trough this soon! Feel feel free to send me a PM if you want to get it off your chest :).

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the fuck would ditch you? You're gorgeous! :)

• he was cruel to me... i beg him to let us give another chance :( .. he say no no no :( and ask me to stop calling him.. why men so cruel when they dont want you anymore

• Well he is a douchebag.

What Guys Said 6

• live for yourself for a bit. indulge yourself in friends, family and other loved ones who can remind you just have valued and loved you are.

the biggest issue i've felt when broken hearted is feeling like i wasn't valuable. friend can help you remember that people do love you.

also really focus on work, school, hobbies, etc.

• Allow yourself to feel the pain. Just let it flow through you. It's scary but you're strong and you'll survive the emotional apocalypse that you have on the inside. A broken heart is how you grow an even bigger heart that has more love to give to another lucky person down the road because you know what suffering is and you don't want it to happen to them. Just know there are others like you that have this same stabbing pain.

• How will i dare to have a new relationship when this is hurt me so badly and i collapse at the mall he did not even pick up my call or care of my situation... when he said he love me last weekend.. why men leave when they find someone else or better and give stupid fucking excuses :/

• He wasn't the man for you. You can find someone that you fall even more deeply in love with who will love you just as much back. You really are better without him.

• at this moment i feel aimless and i havta leave for work tomorrow since by eyes all swollen

• Yes, there is a way I have but it's not good.

• You asked a similar question before and just like there, you never gave your side of the story. So the guy dumped you, ok. But why? What happened. There is no way to offer support unless you explain the situation.

• he said he love me last weekend etc etc were normal.. and he told he was sad that this girl he been talking to everyday and work together stop talking to me because she dont like to be so close with a guy that is IN A RELATIONSHIP and this week i was busy he suddenly ask for a break up and he made his decision.. and the girl start to talk to him again.. he say need space in his life

• What we have got here is a man ditching you for another girl. Well... shit happens. Best for you to just move on and forget about him. Don't center your life around him.

• Look for a book called “Mr Bell’s Fixit Shop”

But seriously it just takes time.

• Sorry to hear :/

One day you will find a better boy who will treat you with respect

What Girls Said 5

• Focus on other things. Start with your hobby first for eg paint, gym, badminton etc everyday when yoy back from work. Exercise does help to release tenses. Do pray for healing. You must understand it takes time. =)

• Allow yourself to mourn over it. It's ok to, that and it will take time

• There is no teaching. :( Time is the biggest teacher. You will be the strongest women when this pain ends. <3

• every person goes through heartbreaks before they meet their soulmate you're just one heartbreak closer to finding true love.

but ice cream won't hurt

• Eat ice cream?