Have you contacted an ex after break up?

If you had lets sa, not an amicable break up.

Have you got in contact with an ex?

How long after breakup was it? Did they respond?
Were you the dumper or dumpee?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I did get in contact with my ex because I still love her. She dumped me. It seems as if she moved on seeing that she has had a boyfriend (her best friend) for the past couple months. We broke up 7 months ago and dated for a year and 4 months. She told me a month ago that she loves me.. This is a when I talked to her again and tried to be her friend. It seems like she's slowly fading away though...

• You can always love someone. But at some stage it will feel a lot easier to not be with them. You will find someone else and love them. Over time this love for your ex will be different. Perhaps if you obth have enough time to heal separately. Then slowly start to talk just as friends without talking about romantic feeling. You could create a great friedship.

I was with someone for 2 and a half years. I broke their heart and still feel terrible to this day for it. We didn't socialise for some time. Then we would see each other through mutual friends. It was weird at first, then over time our freidnship grew in to one that will last for life. We still love each other, differently. We have accepted others gfs/bfs and even given relationship advice to each other! The only ex I am friends with and such good ones. If I didn't mess up me and everyone who knows us thinks it would have lasted forever! But you never know what the future holds!

• Oops I'm sorry I never got a notification from you. I loved reading your comment. I'm praying that we will talk and at least be friends again when we are both fully healed. It'll take me a long time to get over her. Through all this time, she left such an impact on my heart that I have been able to find another girl like her. She was my dream girl. I pray I do find another dream girl.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm on pretty good terms with all but one of my exes...

• It is a complex issue, I must think about it and I must be sure if it is worth to contact or not...

• NOPE! And I'm okay with that! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I contacted my first ex constantly after he dumped me through a text without telling me why. Then I found out that he had cheated and I wanted answers.

• I never contacted. Even after an amicable break up. I do not see the need.